We went to Brooke & Josh’s house for the 4th this year. We got there Saturday evening & shot fireworks that night. Riley liked watching them, but didn’t like the loud ones. They didn’t seem to bother Averly though.
Averly was crying because it was way past her bedtime & little miss was tired.
The next morning we got up & went to the park. Riley had so much fun playing with Dada.
Averly got to swing for the first time. I think she liked it, but her eyes were watering in this picture & it looks like she was crying.
Then before naptime we went swimming.
Ella & her Dad. She is such a cutie!
Riley even jumped…uh sorta, more like rolled off the diving board! ;0)
After the kids took their naps we cooked out & ate some great food!
TAG being silly wearing Averly’s bow.
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!


Cute pics! Loved that one of R 'rolling' off the diving board :)
ReplyDeletei looooove the pic of tag and averly! super cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are such great pics. I'm so glad you guys had such a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe kids are adorable as always. And um Yah, Is that a bikini your wearing?? Seriously! Jealous! I seriously need to get to the gym to do some toning.
I love all of the pictures, yall are soo cute!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had a great 4th!!
These are all such wonderful pictures! You are so beautiful! Averly is seriously the most precious chunky monkey ever! haha, Riley could not get any cuter even if he tried!
ReplyDelete