Averly’s 4 month check-up was on Thursday & Miss Priss has definitely been growing! TAG & I guessed her weight before we went & I ended up being the closest. I said 20 lbs, he said 25. Well TAG, she’s chunky but not that chunky! Here’s Averly’s 4 month stats:
Weight: 18 lbs, 14 oz (95th%ile)
Height: 26 1/2 in (95th%ile)
Head Circumference: 41 cm (50th%ile)
The first thing Dr. Phillips said when he walked in was “Well, clearly you’re starving the poor baby! ;0)” Yep, this poor little girl just never gets to eat!
Look at those sweet legs!
I love my little chunky monkey so much!


love those rolls. Avin loves her bumbo chair!! :) Glad she is healthy and happy!
ReplyDeleteShe's sooo sweet! I can't wait for Jaxson's 6 month checkup..wow 6 months!!!...at the end of July to see what he weighs. He's starting to get chunky and it's so sweet! She is so so precious! Her and Jaxson are going to have beautiful babies in about 30 years :)
ReplyDeleteThose rolls are so precious! I'm so happy to see that your chunky monkey is growing as healthy as can be!
ReplyDeleteAw, she is so sweet! Brody was always chunky ( still is) and I think it's soo cute!!!! Glad she had a good 4 month check up!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love those lil chunky rolls!! he he!
ReplyDeleteLove the rolls! Kenzie has some pretty cute rolls too! They both seem to love to eat!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it's been 4 months??? It's so crazy to me how quickly time goes by with these babies!! Averly is absolutely beautiful - I love those legs!! :)
ReplyDelete