Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What we’ve been up to

Other than celebrating the 4th, we’ve been visiting Bubba & Vivi (my mom & dad). Here’s a few pictures to sum up last week.

My pretty girl getting ready to go to Nashville to see her Aunt Jamie’s new apartment.

Picture 003

Riley man playing in the water at his grandparents’ house.

Picture 007 Picture 028

They love each other so much!

Picture 020 Picture 026

Me (with no make-up on. Eeek!) & my angel babies.

Picture 031

Averly sat in the highchair for the first time yesterday. I think she was ready for her food though.

Picture 125


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hopefully you'll keep reading :) So excited to be following yours now, I love it so far! And what a small world, indeed...I was in Southaven today! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures. The hug pic should be in a frame somewhere on the wall.
    Averly is really growing.
    I'm glad you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete