Thursday, October 7, 2010

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

On this day 4 years ago, I married my best friend. TAG, thank you for being such a great husband. For being patient with me when I am sometimes hard to deal with. For all the back & foot rubs you give me. For loving me for me. For loving the Lord. For providing unconditionally for your wife & children. For just being YOU.

A couple of our Engagement pictures.

{Sorry about the poor quality. They are all scanned in because I opted for the print proofs instead of the online proofs. They really are great in real life!}

tag_jessica_thumb[1] Engagement pic_thumb[1]

Some pictures from the big day.

My wedding- Getting ready_thumb[1]My wedding 002_thumb[1] My wedding- Bridesmaid_thumb[1] My wedding- Cousins_thumb     My wedding- In front of pond_thumb My wedding- Me_thumb[2] My wedding- My new husband_thumb[1] My wedding- Flower girls_thumb[1]My wedding- Father-Daughter dance_thumb[1]My wedding- TAG & Ruth_thumb[1] My wedding- The cake_thumb[1] My wedding- Grooms cake_thumb[3]My wedding- The fam_thumb My wedding_thumb My wedding_thumb[2]

Happy 4 years babe! I honestly can’t believe it has been that long. Time flies when you’re having fun!

I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! You guys are such a great looking couple :)....love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been that long too!! Congrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were a beautiful bride!!!!
    (and u still are)
    Happy 4 years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 years!! Loved the pictures and LOVE your dress. What a sweet couple y'all make. I've always wondered is TAG your nickname for him? His nickname in real life? Real name?

    ReplyDelete