Here’s how to enter:
For your first entry: Leave a comment on this post telling me how you a) know me, or b) found my blog.
For 1 extra entry: Be the first person to comment on this post.
For 2 extra entries: Follow my blog {if you already do, just let me know}.
For 1 extra entry: Follow Kelly’s blog {if you already do, just let me know}.
For 3 extra entries: Blog about my giveaway & leave me the link to your blog.
*Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry.*
**The giveaway will end Sunday, October 31st at midnight Central time & the winner will be announced Monday, November 1st.**
Good Luck!!!


I'd LOVE a new blog makeover!!!! I follow your blog and I'm following Kelly's too!!!! Yours looks great!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK...so my blog could def. use a maveover!!!
ReplyDeleteso how do i know you....haha wow!
We met at El Nopal 4 years ago. You were a friend of my ex's and he introduced us! =)
I already follow your blog!!
ReplyDeletealright and now I've blogger about ur giveaway!! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://tiffanyhargett.blogspot.com/2010/10/shopping-and-blog-makeover.html
Yes girl, I live about 45 minutes from there! But we travel there often! If you want send me a twitter msg or email and I'll let you in on how to find me on Facebook! I'm so excited =)
ReplyDeleteI'll get the word out about your giveaway as well, she does such a fantastic job!
I follow you and Kelly's now!! Love the new design. I have known you since high school.
ReplyDeleteWe met in college and were AOPi's together!
ReplyDeleteI already stalk...I mean follow your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great!!
ReplyDeleteI could defintily use a makeover too!
I know you through the blog world:) Not even sure how I found your blog, back forever ago but I'm glad I did!
ReplyDeleteI follow Kellys blog!
ReplyDeleteI've been following you since the beginning of the year. I found you just by browsing from one mom-site to the next and I just came coming back to read your posts.
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI follow Kelly as well and I LOVE her designs!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletei follow your blog!
ReplyDeletei
i am now following kelly's blog!
ReplyDeletehere is link of my post about the give away:
ReplyDeletehttp://alongthewaywithvandj.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-makeover.html
and i know your from fayette academy and we played ball together :)
ReplyDeleteI know you from Fayette Academy and I found your blog through Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeleteI am now following Kelly's blog!
ReplyDelete