Monday, October 25, 2010

Daddy’s Girl

Averly is definitely a Daddy’s girl! She just loves him so much. Sometimes he is the only one that can soothe her when she’s upset & she loves playing with her Dada. She has him wrapped around her little finger for sure. If she wakes up during the night, he goes & gets her as soon as she starts fussing. With Riley, he would always tell me to just let him cry for a little while because it was ‘good for him’. But he cannot stand to hear his little girl upset.

It is so sweet that they already have such a strong Daddy-daughter bond.

Picture 172 Picture 173

He even let her play on Riley’s playset for the first time last weekend. Look how excited she was!

 Picture 165 Picture 168

And then there’s my Mama’s boy…

Picture 170

3 comments:

  1. they are precious. daddy's girls are the best! and riley is precious as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is too cute! I hope that Ryan and this baby girl in my belly are the same way...I am sure that they will be....
    And I will always have my little Blake, such a mama's boy :)
    How perfect to have one of each, I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures, you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete