Well my plans to get good pictures of both kids didn’t really work out too well. Riley was all over the place & refused to sit still for 1/2 a second for me to get a decent shot. So, with that being said, most of the pictures are of my little girl model with the pumpkins. However, I did get him to sit still long enough to paint his pumpkins.
Yep, this was the best that I could get with both kids in the picture! Ha!
Aren't the leaves beautiful?!
I love this little pouty face she was making.
Time to paint the pumpkins! Riley painted 2 & he had a blast doing it. We left one for Bubba & Vivi & took the other one back home with us to display.
Also, I just want to mention the fact that my baby sister turned 21 on Sunday! Happy Birthday Jamie aka Mamie! We love you & can’t wait to see you to celebrate with you!


I just love that little spider dress of hers! They are both very adorable, as always!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures! Haha. The faces are priceless.
ReplyDeleteThese pics are too cute! And I love their outfits, especially the one with the spider!! ADORABLE!!
ReplyDelete