Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Riley’s 1st State game

Riley watched the Bulldogs play for the first time in person back on October 2nd. I was in Florida with some of my old sorority sisters for a little weekend getaway so TAG decided he would take Riley to his first SEC football game. I was nervous that he would not want to sit still for the whole thing, but TAG said he did really well. They only got up a couple times to walk around. They were playing Alcorn State, so it wasn’t a big deal for TAG to miss a little bit of the game.

Riley came home saying “Go Bulldogs!” over & over. He told me all about ringing his cowbell & that he saw Aunt Brooke & Uncle Josh there. He also went on & on about the animals at the zoo. TAG decided to just go all out that weekend with his boy & take him to the zoo. (Averly was at my parents’ house for the weekend.) I have no pictures to share because I am always the one snapping them & since I didn’t go…well you get the idea.

Anyway, thanks to my sister-in-law, I have a couple phone pictures of my big boy at his first college football game.

 33763_1628180112232_1468440418_31612828_7881349_n

With his Aunt Brooke & her niece, Mara.

62845_536698370320_31900596_31178715_639739_n




2 comments: