Averly had her first Christmas light experience in all of this as well. She was so cute just staring & poking at them.
Riley showed me his best Rudolph impression.
I cannot wait for Christmas this year with these two! It is going to be so much fun & I can’t wait to start our own traditions as a family of 4! I’m sure Averly won’t really get it this year, but I know Riley will! He is already looking through toy catalogs & saying “Santa bring it!” when he spots something he wants. He has also been saying “Happy Birthday, Jesus!” & dancing to Christmas music with me.
Let the season begin!


These pictures are great!
ReplyDeletelooove the pics! u will have one busy, but fun Christmas!
ReplyDeletedarling pictures!! we havent started decorating for Christmas yet...but I think that I will this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAww, great pictures!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the light pictures...they turned out so well! I can't wait to go get a tree to decorate. I have everything else up, but since our last house was smaller, we are slowly adding more decorations.
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing ever. Love that you have such cute helpers.
ReplyDeleteLove the Rudolph impression! Way cute pics AND cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. My boys are 22 months apart. Last Christmas, they were 19 months and 3 1/2. It was the first year where they both really got into it. You're going to have a blast with your two too!
Riley's Rudolph impression, is so great! lol. They are the best helpers! I cannot wait to see your family traditions!
ReplyDeleteChristmas is so fun with kids! I'm looking forward to this year too but you're wayyy ahead of me on the decorating! I need to hop to it!
ReplyDelete