My sick little angel. :0(
Silly boy!
Riley loved waking up Thanksgiving morning & watching the Macy’s parade! His favorite float was Spiderman, of course! He also helped us make the dressing this year. He loved to stir the cornbread!
Getting ready to go eat!
My little cousin, Charlie. Is he not the cutest thing?! I love his curls!
This is the only picture I got of the 4 of us. I didn’t do too well with the camera this year. I promise my dad & many other people were there, I just didn’t get any pictures of them. And I just realized I didn’t even pull my camera out at TAG’s family dinner! I’m lucky to have gotten any pictures at all, really!
Nap time. Needless to say, neither of them got a good nap on Thanksgiving Day.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


You looked beautiful! I hope everyone feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteLove their little outfits!! Both of them....
ReplyDeleteI got sick too!! Mine hit the Tuesday before Thanksgiving...but it was terrible!! SO, I feel for you all...I knwo how bad it was :(
Glad that you guys are feeling better now!!
they looked so cute! Hope you are all better now!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Love their outfits, just adorable. Hope you guys are feeling okay! :(
ReplyDeletetheir shirts are just tooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love their outfits! They are soo very sweet! Hope everyone is feeling better! CB had an awful 1st Thanksgiving when she was Averly's age too. She had salmonella (gerber) it was horrible and so very scary.
ReplyDeleteThey look adorable in those matching outfits. I'm so sorry to hear that all of you were feeling so bad. I hope that's all gone by now.
ReplyDeleteBut you all look great and it looks like the holidays went ok.