Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!

 Picture 034  Picture 038 Picture 030Picture 033Picture 027   Picture 025Picture 028

9 comments:

  1. Riley's shirt is adorable! Averly's outfit is too cute! What adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute in their outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha, LOVE Riley's shirt! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, they are adorable! Haha! Love R's shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it has taken me so long to post a comment around here :) i have been reading, just never time to post a comment.
    but, of course, i had to on this post because i LOVE riley's shirt! that is beyond cute! :) and, averly's outfit is super precious! i love girly outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love Riley's shirt, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness look at them.. I love his shirt ha ha that is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jess! Thanks for stopping by my blog ;) Your kids are so absolutely adorable! I hope y'all had a fun Valentine's Day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. his shirt cracks me up! i love it!

    ReplyDelete