Averly=Adorable! How do you make your pictures so big? I don't think that my layout is big enough because the large option on the pics won't fit :( Love the pictures of Sweet A!!
I wasn't in the sorority but all my best friends were AOPI's I can def say she will be in the best! I gave you an award today! http://tiffanyhargett.blogspot.com/2011/02/oooops.html
Averly=Adorable! How do you make your pictures so big? I don't think that my layout is big enough because the large option on the pics won't fit :( Love the pictures of Sweet A!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! She's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThat smile is super precious and you know I'm a smocked dress lover =) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAdorable as always! :D
ReplyDeleteI wasn't in the sorority but all my best friends were AOPI's I can def say she will be in the best!
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award today! http://tiffanyhargett.blogspot.com/2011/02/oooops.html
She is too precious!! You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I'm a follower. Hope you find the time to check out my blog .
ReplyDelete