Tuesday, February 1, 2011
How in the world could I forget?
This sweet little girl is now saying “Mama” & “Dada” on a normal basis. And directing it towards us! It all happened at once back on January 21st. She said “Mama” while I was getting her pj’s on. It totally melted my heart. Then, the next day she said “Dada” when she saw him that morning. Oh so sweet to hear coming out of her little mouth! She follows me around calling me & calls "Dada” when he comes home from work. PRE.CIOUS.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww! She'll be talking up a storm before you know it. :D
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest little thing! I agree with the above comment. She will be chit chatting with Riley before you know it!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...so sweet! It is the best thing ever to hear their little voices :)
ReplyDelete