Impromptu, unscripted hugs between my babies. So glad I caught this one on film. These two are my world & it warms my heart to see them loving on each other.
So then I try again with a ‘posed’ shot of the two of them & Riley upsets her with the hand-holding. Again.
Oh well. Averly really does love her brother, though!


Just stopping by from Jenna's Journey. I love their coordinating outfits!
ReplyDeleteLove this post - siblings! ARen't that they the best:) Stopping by from J's J! I love your blog - new follower too!
ReplyDeletetoo funny! what is it that makes the older sibling want to hold their younger one's hand??? ;) maybe they're just already feeling protective (or bossy in our case - ha!)
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! They are so sweet!! I cant wait for the day when Blake will pause long enough to play with his baby sissy!!
ReplyDeletei'm from jenna's journey! your blog is so cute and your kids are precious! :)
ReplyDeleteHello!! Visiting from Jenna's...Such cute pics! Such precious memories...
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!!! Your little ones are adorable!! Trying to get a good picture of my two kids has become my newest mission :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's journey! You have some adorable kiddos!!! :) I'm about to have a little a boy and can't wait to see my daughter interact with him!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! I'm following you back too! Your babies are PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Siblings are the best :) well...until you get older and they want to borrow your stuff haha!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a cute blog!! your children are adorable!!! LOVE the engagement party you threw your sister!!! so so cute!! love the tree stumps on the food table!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!!!!!! Love it! They are both so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the outfits too :)
Haha, I love it!
ReplyDeleteaww how sweet. I have 2 little girls 2 & 7 months and they have moments like that. it's the sweetest thing. your kids are adorable.
ReplyDeletestopping by from jennas journey
new follower
They are adorable and so if your blog!! Stopping by from Jenna's journey!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's. Oh my goodness, your kids relationship is too sweet. LOVE their outfits.
ReplyDeleteComing by from Jenna's. Your kids are precious! Love their outfits. I always feel like paparazzi with my camera, but capturing those moments are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Jenna's!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful couple of kids :) I'm sure my mom LOVED any time my sisters and I would hug (I have two older sisters). Since I was youngest though, I was probably like Averly and like, "ew. get away." lol! Have a great day!
Stopping by from Jenna's...So cute! I LOVE SMOCKING!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I was actually going Jenna's Journey to finish up my commenting and seen your blog lol But even though you're kinda already my IRL friend I still have to comment ;)
ReplyDeleteAveryl and Riley are the sweetest brother/sister duo, ever. They make my heart melt to pieces and I just pray that my two kiddos are the same way. (minus the fact that cb asked the other day if she could spank him!)
My kids are past that "loving each other" phase. Unfortunately, they fight all the time. That's one of the things I pray for the most...that my kids would get along. I guess with 4 of them running around, things will always be crazy!
ReplyDeleteI'm stopping by from the commenting challenge. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hi! Love you blog! Its so cute amd your kids are precious! Cant get enough of kids in smocked clothes averys outfit is mud pie baby thanks for the sweet comment
ReplyDeleteAndie for a baby on my hip
Such sweet moments! Stopping by from Jenna's!
ReplyDeleteHow precious. I love it when my kids hug on each other.
ReplyDelete