Friday, April 20, 2012

Parties, Parties, and More Parties

Back on St. Patrick’s Day I helped my sister & some of her friends host an Engagement Party for Jamie’s best friend at our mom & dad’s house. Since it was on St. Patrick’s Day, they decided they wanted to do something with luck. I suggested a Pot Luck Supper. It worked out so great & that way one or two people weren’t stressing over getting all of the food ready. And we had a great variation. I also told Jamie that when sending out the invites, to put a notecard in with it & have each person write the recipe for the dish they were bringing. Then we could put them all together for Kourtney & Ben to keep.

Clovers & horseshoes for good luck!

Picture 199 Picture 200 Picture 201 Picture 203

Riley man in his shades helping us get things set up.

Picture 205 Picture 206 Picture 209 Picture 210 Picture 218

After we ate, we had a bonfire.

Picture 221

The cute couple of honor! I just did some engagement pictures for them this past weekend—I’ll post a few soon. :0)

Picture 226

The next week my best friend, who is pregnant with TWINS!!! had a revealment party. I could not wait to find out what those sweet babies were!

Picture 230

Britt, Kel, & Jess. BFFs for 15 years! I love these girls so much!

Picture 231

Riley & Sadie :0)

Picture 233

The verdict….

Her parents opened a gift & his parents opened one to find out boy or girl for each baby!

Picture 236Picture 238

BOY & GIRL!!!!!! Ahhhhh! I am so excited about these babies!!

Picture 244

Lucy, Riley & Averly playing away.

Picture 245 Picture 247

Then, the next weekend we went to Sophie & Sadie’s (more twins-what is in the water?!) 1st Birthday party.

Picture 315

Riley had a blast playing with some of his friends from school.

Picture 316

But Averly refused to get in the bouncies. I don’t know what was wrong with her that day because she has been in them before & loved them!

 Picture 318 Picture 326Picture 319

She did enjoy playing with baby Addie though.

Picture 325

The Birthday girls! So cute!

Picture 322

3 comments:

  1. How exciting for your friend!! A boy and a girl twins!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo pretty! Have missed your blog and need to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You party planning skills are ridiculous! I need you to do all of my parties from here on out.
    And I am sooo excited for Kelly! I am sure y'all will be spoiling those babies like crazy.

    ReplyDelete