Saturday, June 16, 2012

I know, it’s June & I’m just now posting about Easter

I am SOOOO behind with blogging, it’s ridiculous. But here is my Easter post!

We dyed Easter eggs the day before so we could hunt them later. The kids loved decorating them this year!

(Please excuse our under-construction kitchen!)

DSC_0945DSC_0943DSC_0946DSC_0948

Aunt B came over to help, too.

DSC_0952

The next morning the Easter Bunny came & brought some goodies!

DSC_0956DSC_0959

Ready to hunt eggs after church.

DSC_0972

Uncle Josh & Aunt Brooke with all their nieces & nephews!

DSC_0984DSC_0988DSC_0989

Our family.

DSC_1001DSC_1005

Riley’s best friend & cousin, Luke!

DSC_1007

After church we did another Easter egg hunt at Aunt B’s house. Yes, my child is wearing a life jacket & no, there is no water around. Silly girl!

DSC_1013

Riley was ready to get started!!

DSC_1014

TAG with Liam—so cute!!

DSC_1020

No comments:

Post a Comment