Life. Y’all, it doesn’t slow down when you have kids. Ever. We are constantly going somewhere or doing something. I love it, but with me taking on my second & third jobs (photography & painting), that leaves about 2.5 minutes out of the month to blog. I really want to keep this up for my own good. As a daily (ok, almost daily) journal & mainly as a baby book for the kids to look back on & see all the fun things we did when they were 2 & almost 4. I know most of my posts lately have consisted of just pictures, and lots of them at that, but again, it’s our memories. I am trying my hardest to find more time in the day to sit down & put an actual post together. Poor Averly. I can’t remember the last time I updated her “stats” & what she’s into except for when she turned 2. I was so much better about that with Riley. Until lately, of course. I do have some cute little things these two have said & done saved in my phone, so I will post those soon! But for now, I am just trying to keep my blogging head above the water & get semi caught back up. Y’all know me, I am a picture-taking fool so that’s another reason there are SO many in each post. I just can’t weed through them. Even the not so great ones, I keep. Sometimes they are more fun to look at too. So anyway, I don’t really know where I’m going with this except a.) I am trying to get caught up on the blog & b.) get ready for lots more pictures.
So back on May 5, TAG, my dad, the kids, & I went to the river for the weekend. It was a fun little getaway with Bubba. Mom & Dad have a camper on the river & the kids think it’s the coolest place ever. This is actually just the second time either of them has been, but now that they are getting a little older I’m sure we’ll be making more trips.

Bubba put a fly on Riley’s hat for him. He’s ready now!
These two are a pair! They crack me up. Just alike!

Somebody was tired!
Riley & Averly love to drive the boat.
Checking it all out.
I know, his outfit matches so well. That’s what happens when we let Dada dress the kids.
Riley’s bait he caught!

TAG fly fishing behind the camper.

We could not keep these 2 out of the mud!

Thanks for taking us to the river, Dad. We all had a good time!
The kids look so grown up here! Time gets away from us all, and I'm a picture taking fool too!
ReplyDeleteAverly looks like your sister in some of these pictures!
ReplyDelete