We have a different theme each year. This year it was a cowboy theme for the “Riley Round-Up”.
Averly spiked a fever as soon as we got there. Poor baby didn’t feel good all weekend, but tried her best to have fun.
We always have games planned, but it was raining so we had to play inside. Here’s April ready for the stick horse races!
Double horse race!
Ruby was grooving!
Oh yes. We did. We had pogo stick challenges. I, along with many others, have never used a pogo stick. So it was pretty interesting. I think April, or maybe Uncle Bob won with the most bounces before falling off.
Sick baby watching the action.
These 2 crack me up!
Just FYI…sandals, wet ground, and pogo sticks do not mix well. I almost broke a toe.
So sweet! Ruby & her Marmie.
I did get a lot of cuddles out of this girl though.
April again, very focused on the games. ;0)
And Riley patiently waiting his turn to play ladder golf.
Sisters.
Crazy kids.
The Riley men.
Riley the Bandit.
Haha! Love the fringe!
Mom won the Family Spirit Award (the troll doll) & some more game prizes.
Our family picture. Poor baby girl. And actually that night Riley woke up with a fever too. We ended up taking him to the ER that Sunday night with a fever of 105+, had to do chest x-rays & found that he had Bronchitis. I’m sure that’s what Averly had too, but it just had to run its course.
Can’t wait to do it again! Hope everyone is well next time though!


How fun! Y'all have the best get togethers!!!
ReplyDeletehow fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! Our family reunion is next Sunday!
ReplyDelete