Ok, so I know Riley's birthday isn't for another 3 months, but I am already planning for it. Too soon, no?! Oh well, I can't help myself! By no means do I want the next 3 months to be rushed or wished away but let me tell you...I am sooo excited for his 1st Birthday! TAG & I decided on a theme for the party & I got his outfit today. Yea, I'm that mom. So here's a not-so-subtle hint as to what the party will entail. That's all for now. You'll hear more about it in August. :0)



adorable!!!!!!!!! love the outfit!!! Can't wait to see what the party is going to be like!!! I will be the same way girl!!
ReplyDeleteI loved that poem in the post before this!!
I will let you know about the camera I get!!
girl you sound just like me. i got Aiden's birthday outfit made for him 2 or 3 months before his birthday! I ordered the cake in nov and his bday is in jan. hahaha but it was allll worth it
ReplyDelete