Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Part I

The weekend before Christmas we celebrated with my dad’s side of the family. This year we decided to do a Tacky Christmas Sweater party. It was so much fun to see the outfits everyone came up with!

Picture 3565

Haha! My dad & his brother goofing off!

Picture 3566 Picture 3568 Picture 3569Picture 3571

This was the tackiest sweater I could find for Riley. Somehow he managed to make it look cute though! :0)

Picture 3575 Picture 3580

My dad & mom.

Picture 3581 Picture 3582 Picture 3584 Picture 3585 Picture 3587

Where did my BABY go? He is such a big boy now!

Picture 3590

Me & my cousin Audra. We are both due on the same day!

Picture 3591

More Christmas posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those Christmas sweaters!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! FUnny story at Brooke and Zach's wedding I saw your mom. I know I have never met her, but felt like I had because of my following your blog. BTW you are so cute again preggo!!!

    ReplyDelete