Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Water Park Fun

Thursday the kids & I went with MaryDuke & Hartley to a fun little water park close to where we live. Riley & Hartley loved it!

34235_1524304074538_1442723627_31386995_7348202_n

Miss Averly stuck her toes under the water a few times too!

Picture 162

Waiting for the water to come back on. Aren’t they sweet?!

34235_1524304234542_1442723627_31386999_5009294_n 35397_1524302034487_1442723627_31386977_6728987_n 36999_1524305514574_1442723627_31387009_5743395_n

This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them!

36386_1524343315519_1442723627_31387188_303389_n

Snack time! They were starving! Riley was being a gentleman & handing Hartley her cup. ;0)

Picture 17334000_1524347235617_1442723627_31387219_3486224_n35197_1524347555625_1442723627_31387223_2734403_n 35197_1524347515624_1442723627_31387222_3248261_nPicture 152 Picture 139Picture 155 Picture 156

I love this one with MaryDuke & the kids running in the background & my sweetie pie up front. :0)

Picture 164 Picture 176

It was so much fun! I can’t wait to take them back.

1 comment:

  1. I love those little Splash pads!! And that kiss is too cute! They are adorable and Averly is looking so big already!

    ReplyDelete