I am trying to get an early start on my Christmas cards this year, but with two kids this time around, it is not quite as easy to get a good picture of both of them at least looking at the camera! Haha!
It is so hard to decide which cards I want to use, but here are a few of my favorites:
I think this is one my ultimate favorite. What do you think?
We ordered this card for Averly’s Birth Announcement from Shutterfly. Love.
Ahh! It's so hard to pick just one! I really love them ALL!
They also have some pretty cool Christmas party invitations. I want to throw a big party just to send out some of THESE invites.
I'm also thinking about ordering some of THESE fun gift tags. How cute are they?!
Go check it out if you haven't already!


I know so many people who are getting there cards from Shutterfly this year. They are so cute, I think my favorite it number 2 but truly they are all great. I think any that you choose will look great.
ReplyDelete