My little Love Bug. When I bought her costume, I thought it was a Lady Bug but after looking at it, I noticed the spots on the back were heart-shaped. So I guess it’s a Love Bug. That’s what we called her anyway!
Riley, the Friendly Dragon, with his Aunt Brooke.
Even though Riley has been around for 3 Halloweens now, this year was his first time to Trick or Treat. His first year he was only 2 months old & last year we were out of town. He didn’t really know what to think in the beginning, but once he saw what he got when he said “Trick or Treat” he was loving it!
He was so sweet & wanted to share his candy with Averly.
Mrs. Rhonda made the mistake of letting Riley grab hand-fulls of candy straight out of the bowl! Haha!
Then we let Averly dig in too.
She only thought she was getting something good!
I love this picture of Averly. She found a mirror & started smiling so big at herself. She would pat it too. Talk about precious!
Despite the circumstances & passing of TAG’s grandmother, we had a good Halloween for Averly’s first & Riley’s first time Trick or Treating.
I really hate that TAG didn’t get to tell his grandmother good-bye, but he is doing ok knowing she is at peace. She will definitely be missed!


I am sorry to hear about TAG's grandma..how sad...but at least she is at peace now!
ReplyDeleteThe kids costumes are SO cute! Love them both!
My condolences to TAG, so sorry for his loss. :(
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the two of them sitting on the floor is great. So cute!
Awww. I am sorry to hear about his grandmom. Glad to see ya'll could make the best out of a yucky situation. They looked so precious all dressed up!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry to hear about TAG's gma! The kiddos looked precious as ever! I love how Riley was wanting to share his candy, what a sweet little boy!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Your babies look adorable in their costumes!
ReplyDelete