Friday, November 5, 2010

New tooth & a sippy cup

Miss Averly tried some juice from a sippy cup for the first time on October 27th. We have been offering it to her for a few weeks, but she didn’t quite get the concept of it until then. She looks like such a big girl drinking from a cup!

Picture 225 Picture 223 Picture 224

She is also up to 3 teeth now! The top left one popped through a couple days ago. She hasn’t been sleeping very well as a result of it. Which means Mama hasn’t been sleeping much either. I. am. exhausted.

But…look how cute her mini ponytail is sticking straight up!

Picture 221

4 comments:

  1. Love how big she looks with that sippy cup!!! aww look at her teeth!!!!!!!!

    I loved their Halloween costumes! So sorry about your grandmother!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant beleieve how fast she is growing up!! She is just the cutest little thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is really growing up way to fast! I must see y'all before she is a teenager, k? haha. She really does look like a big girl holding that sippy - such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete