Thursday, November 11, 2010

Playtime on an Ordinary Day

Playtime is our favorite time.

First of all, can I just say that I love this picture. I love the fact that my angel babies play so well with each other. They are the best of friends & it warms my heart.

Picture 235 Picture 240  Picture 233Picture 228

Riley loves reading to Averly. He is such a great big brother. And she is such a great little sister.

Picture 230 Picture 232   Picture 239

Plain old ordinary days like these are why I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with them most days. Working out of the house part time has been such a blessing. It’s the little things in life that I love the most now.

3 comments:

  1. Your ordinary days look darn extraordinary to me. You have two beautiful children and they obviously love each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo lucky to get to stay home with them a lot! I'm sure they love having their momma home for play time! Cuteee pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower here. Your kids are so cute! Where did you get Averly's dress personalized?

    ReplyDelete