He was talking to my mom about growing a garden & she asked him what he was going to grow. His answer was chicken nuggets.
He loves to ask everyone “What's your {favorite} animal/color?
“Blue for boys, pink for guweels.”
The other morning when I got Averly out of bed, he looked at her so sweetly & said “She's a angel!”
Anytime we get ready to go anywhere he asks “We going to Target?”
“Bubba has eyeballs.'”
“Happy Badentime’s Day! You my fam-ye. I lub you!”
“My birday is audust. Avy’s is Madch.”
He will hold his finger up to his cheek (like in this picture) and say "Now what was I going to do?" I know exactly where he got this from...ME. I am always forgetting what I went into a room for & he is always hearing me say that!
My big boy turned 2.5 last Sunday! Only 6 more months to 3 years old! WOW!
Also, thank y'all so much for all of your thoughts & prayers for TAG. Hopefully we will know something soon & hopefully it will be some good news!


I love it!!!! I love all of his cute little sayings, I am the same way with Brody! It is so funny to hear what they come up with! I just know Brody and Riley would have a blast together!!
ReplyDeleteHope you all are having a great week!
haha, he is the cutest little thing! I love how sweet he is on Averly, and my kind of kiddo that thinks he is going to Target! Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! He is such a little handsome man ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!! he is so sweet.....calling sissy an angel.....awwwwwwwww!!
ReplyDeleteWe DO need to meet up! I can never reply via email to your posts, so I'm leaving it here! :)
ReplyDeleteRiley is suuch a cuttie. I can only imagine the cute things he says and does.
ReplyDeleteYeah girl Krista lived in Somerville when she was younger. She moved to Crockett at middle or high school because she couldn't go to FA and didnt want to go to Fayette Ware.
I would love to hear how he really sounds, adorable!!! Haha
ReplyDelete