Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend & My Birthday Celebration!

We kicked off the official start to summer at the river & what a great weekend it was! Riley did a little fishing off the dock Saturday morning before we got out on the water.

Picture 003 Picture 011

She is such a Daddy’s Girl!

Picture 009

Soon after we got going it was snack time! This picture cracks me up! Ella wanted to try some of Riley’s chips & he apparently wasn't in a sharing mood! :0)

Picture 016

Miss Averly made sure to not miss out on the food either!

Picture 017Picture 035

Riley was refusing to look at the camera. Nothing new these days.

Picture 029

Then the kids decided they would drive us through Panther Cove.

Picture 027Picture 032

Ooh I just love that little belly!

Picture 033     

Riley & Dada were “yooking for al-gators & dolphins” in the water. According to Riley Man, they saw a few of each!

Picture 020

Averly was so content just playing with her life jacket. She loves to snap it.

Picture 014Picture 012Picture 037

This little guy just keeps getting bigger & blonder everyday! I love my little cotton top.

Picture 038

This trip was Averly’s first time in the water. She loved it once she got warmed up a little. She would kick & splash & not want to get back in the boat. Riley’s first time in the water {also this trip} wasn’t such a great experience. We’ll just say he got thrown in instead of eased in, which traumatized the poor kid. TAG just assumed he would love it since he loves to be thrown in the pool but there’s a big difference in a pool & the Tennessee River. It took him a whole day to get enough courage to get back in the water after that! TAG definitely knows better now! Ha!

Picture 040 Picture 049 Picture 051 Picture 054

A few of the guys.

Picture 056 Picture 061

Averly & Logan checking each other out!

Picture 062

Best Friends!! These 2 are a mess anytime they get together! Riley couldn’t wait for Hartley to get here!

Picture 063

Hey AVERLY!!! She was too busy watching Hartley & Riley to look at the camera.

Picture 071

Some of our best friends in the world! We love this sweet family!!

Picture 073

We decided to stay at the house on Memorial Day & cook out {and celebrate my Birthday ;0)} instead of getting back out on the water. Plus the kids were exhausted after 2 days with no naps (or at least not very good naps). My parents drove down & several other friends came by but I didn’t get many pictures that day.

Picture 076

The Grill Master, Josh!

Picture 077

Averly in her red, white, & blue.

Picture 081

Riley had a cute red, white, & blue outfit too, but he threw a fit to pick out his own clothes. So I didn’t put up a fight.  :0)

Picture 080  Picture 078

Averly has started actually saying “cheese” when I take her picture. She doesn’t really smile with it, but she sure does say cheese!!

Picture 084

Happy Memorial Day & Happy Birthday to me!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like a great weekend on the lake!! :) your kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! looks like y'all had a great time.... averly's swimsuit is adorable - where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. picture overload.. love it!!!! look at all those ladies in bikinis you look great!!

    Looks like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jessica! As usual both of your kids are absolutely adorable. I can't believe how big Riley is getting. I feel like he's really getting so tall lately.
    I'm glad you guys had a good weekend :)
    Did I see you wearing a bikini. GO YOU!!! I'm scared I'll never wear one again. But you give me hope, You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    They look so adorable! I absolutely love all of these pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful times =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like y'all had an amazing Memorial Day weekend w/ those beautiful kiddos! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I'm jealous we wanted to go to the river so bad! Your kiddos are so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete