Monday, June 25, 2012

The Greatest Show On Earth

The circus came to town about a month ago so we jumped at the opportunity to go. TAG ended up having to work  that night, so it was just me & the kids. And an extra ticket. Money well wasted. But even though we missed Dada, we had a blast. I loved watching their little eyes take it all in. It truly was magical to them & that made it even better for me.

The night didn’t start off too smoothly though. Riley had a slight meltdown before we left. He probably didn’t get a nap that day. I honestly can’t remember.

DSC_0091

A quick supper at Chick-fli-A & the whole mood was lifted! They were in awe when we got there. Just the music & lights amazed them.

DSC_0094

Baby Girl with honey mustard all over her dress. Ha!

DSC_0096

Of course I got suckered into the $20 lights. Ugh.

DSC_0098

But they were fun!

DSC_0099DSC_0100DSC_0101

He was loving it!

DSC_0106DSC_0113

We ran into Haley & Eli during intermission who just happened to be sitting about 4 rows up from us! They are a couple of the kids’ sweet friends at preschool.

DSC_0120DSC_0129DSC_0130DSC_0136DSC_0139

I liked the elephants the best! ;0)

4 comments:

  1. what a FUN time!!!! so so neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to see the joy on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've never seen either of yours have a meltdown so this makes me feel better about Jaxson's {daily} meltdowns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you think the circus was just awesome??? Hah we went a few months ago and Brody loved it but so did Me and Timmy!!!!
    Don't worry we have meltdowns like that ALL the time!!! I am praying it is just the age :)

    ReplyDelete