Last weekend my dad hung his Hammaka that we gave him for his birthday. Riley helped him test it out.
Friday Riley went to watch his Daddy play basketball for the first time. He waved at TAG while he was running & said “Dada” constantly!
Yesterday Riley & I went with my parents to Martin to a birthday party for one of my dad’s friends who was turning 50. TAG had to work so he didn’t get to go. We missed Dada though! Riley was in the car for about 3.5 hours yesterday after his doctor’s appointment so he was tired & a little irritable, but he had fun and ended up being in a pretty good mood once we got there. Thank goodness!
We ate BBQ & lots of other great food. Some of the guys fished while the ladies chatted & we all had a great time.
Riley was ready for Memorial Day. :0)
Riley loved to look at his reflection in the water. How pretty is this pond, by the way!
The Birthday boy!
I took a ton of pictures, but instead of posting all of them, I just made an album if you want to take a peek...wait, scratch that...it's not letting me upload the album right now. I'll try again later and hopefully it will work then.
Happy 50th Birthday Mr. Brad! We had a blast!



Aww it looks like you all had a great time! I love his memorial day outfit! I love the picture of you and him looking at his reflection on the dock, adorable!!
ReplyDeleteGirl give me your secrets, you look so good after having a baby..lol
Sounds like you had a blast this weekend! And are the pictures done with your new camera? They look VERY nice!
ReplyDelete