Saturday, May 9, 2009
Mother's Day
Ever since I have known TAG I haven't quite known how to celebrate Mother's Day. It is a day of mixed emotions for him & now for me. When he was only 13 years old, TAG's mom passed away on Mother's Day from a brain aneurysm. For the past 4 years we have spent Mother's Day with my mom & TAG's grandmother. He doesn't say much about his mom on Mother's Day, but I know she is always on his mind. I could not imagine losing my mom now, much less at that young of an age. He seems more excited about it this year since we have Riley to celebrate me being a mother. All that said, remember your mom tomorrow & be blessed. Happy Mother's Day Mama! I love you & appreciate you more than you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand.. Timmys mom passed away almost one year ago, on the 18th so this was his First mothers day without her and so it is a bittersweet day, I know how ya feel... its hard..