Sunday, May 31, 2009

Which brings me to my next post...

Riley walked last night!!!! And of course I wasn't in the room! :0( We stayed at my parents' house last night so we could be here to celebrate my birthday today & everyone saw it but me! I think I was in the kitchen & they were all in the living room at the time. I heard my mom, TAG & my dad all say "He's walking!" & I flew in there as fast as I could, but he fell as soon as I did. They said he took about 5 or 6 steps on his own. He was holding on to a chair & let go to play with the dog & when the dog moved, he followed. I am so sad I missed this. BUT he did walk a few more times last night afterwards. He didn't take as many steps as he did the first time, but he took about 3 steps to me a couple of times. I am so proud of my big boy!!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww what a big milestone!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Oh man, now he won't stop! Watch out!! :)

    ReplyDelete