Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was so great this year. Next to Christmas, it's my favorite holiday for sure. I love seeing the whole family that we otherwise don't get to see often. Of course I have so much to be thankful for this year. My husband who provides so much for us. My happy, healthy baby boy. My mom & dad who do so much for me. I still couldn't make it without their help! My sister & best friend. My sweet baby girl rolling around inside of me! My wonderful friends who are always there no matter what. And of course everything else God has blessed me with! I am so very blessed & thankful for it!

Every year we do Thanksgiving at my Great Aunt Helen's house. It has been here as long as I can remember except for last year. We went to St. Louis to be with family there because my little cousin had a brain tumor & was on chemo treatments so they couldn't travel. Well a full year has past since we've seen little Thomas last & it is truly a miracle how much better he is doing! The mass was removed not too long ago & as long as it doesn't come back, he is absolutely perfect! It was so good to see him doing so well this year.

Below is a picture of precious Thomas. Isn't he so sweet?!

Picture 3477Picture 3403

One memory I have growing up of my Great Aunt Helen was that she always had Tennessee Walking Horses. My great aunt & uncle have since passed & my aunt now lives in their house & of course has horses. Riley LOVED petting them & was amazed by them. Needless to say, we spent a lot of the day doing this.

Picture 3410 Picture 3473Picture 3417Picture 3424Picture 3422 Picture 3435 Picture 3448 Picture 3426Picture 3451Picture 3434

Picture 3460

These two (3rd cousins!) were born 2 weeks apart & were only 3 months old last Thanksgiving. What a difference a year makes! Also, I love the look on both of their faces. They look like they just got busted doing something they shouldn't have!

Picture 3458 Picture 3466

Running back out to see the horses!

Picture 3470Picture 3476

On Saturday we did Thanksgiving with TAG's side of the family. For some reason the only pictures I got were after dinner when we went to the park. Oops!

Picture 3480Picture 3481Picture 3482Picture 3483Picture 3484Picture 3485Picture 3488Picture 3486Picture 3487Picture 3489

And of course you have to end the Thanksgiving weekend with a ride on the 4 wheeler with Dada & Uncle Josh.

Picture 3490

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures with you and Riley and the horses!! I love your sweater, you look great!!

    Love the neew header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Thanksgiving! But I have to agree... Christmas is my favorite too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT pictures, Jessica! What did you use to edit those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Thank you for sharing :) Can't wait for Christmas!!! Love the family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Tennessee Walking Horses are so pretty. My SIL used to live across from a family that bred them outside of Nashville.
    Looks like y'all had some special times.

    ReplyDelete