Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Because my kids amuse me

I thought I would let them amuse you too.

Riley loves to sing. Usually it's just some jibberish with a few "oh baby's" thrown in her & there. Here he is putting on quite a show the other day. His big performance started slacking though when I got the camera out (as always). But he's still putting on a pretty intense performance here. Even throwing down the microphone at the end-rock star style.



Next is a video of my sweet girl giggling. Just as with Riley, her biggest belly laughs were right before I got the camera out. It's like as soon as they see the camera, they freeze.

Please excuse my "mommy voice" saying boo over & over...& over. It was just what was really making her laugh at the time. Also, sorry about all the jerkiness & blurriness of the video. I can't quite figure out the focus. Plus it's hard to play peek-a-boo while holding a camera.

Anyway, I know it's long but if you watch until the end there's a great surprise from Riley. :0)



Never a dull moment in our house!

8 comments:

  1. Your kids are so sweet!! I LOL at Riley, from out of nowhere, feeding Averly avocado.. too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love the giggle video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Priceless of Riley shoving the spoon in Averly's mouth and her suprised look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so sweet. they are to stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl that is NOT jibberish, he is just rapping! haha! Averly's giggle is the sweetest sound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute are they!! love to hear their little voices :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA! I love the oh baby's. Has he been watching Britney Spears? JK! That was adorable. He may be famous one day :)

    And the giggle video was precious also. I liked your Aboo's in the background. Too cute.

    Your kids always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love those baby smiles. Charlie gets his groove on just like Riley. :)

    ReplyDelete