Last week my mom, the kids, & I made a trip up to visit my sister at her new apartment. It was (and always is) great to see my sister. She is so much fun.
They got their cable & internet turned on while we were there so Riley had to help Jamie test it out.
Swimming with Jamie, aka Mamie.
Riley is a little fish! He would stay in the pool all day if I would let him.
I love this picture of Averly! She was so happy & smiling so big!
Jamie, me & her sweet roommate Blair. My mom kept the kids so we could go out for a little while but we ended up just going to eat sushi & coming back to the apartment to watch a movie.
My big boy (who pee peed in Mamie’s potty while we were there!) and I before we left.
And my sweet girl, who always seems to be naked in all my pictures lately. I promise she does have clothes.
I can’t wait to go back & visit some more! :0)


yall look to cute!!! and your sis and blair will have so much fun! blair is the best!!! (she used to date my bro)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated 5 Months to little miss Averly!!
ReplyDeleteI love her little bikini, aodrable!!
I am dying over Averly's bikini!! SOOOO cute!!
ReplyDelete