Guess who has not one, but two teeth now?! Yep, my little pumpkin pie already has 2 teeth. The first one broke through on Friday, July 23rd & the 2nd one broke through on Thursday, July 29th, less than a week later. No wonder she’s been waking up a couple times through the night lately. I figured all along that it was her teeth so I would give her teething tablets when she woke up & they helped her go back to sleep for a few more hours. I haven’t been able to get a picture of the teeth yet because every time I open her mouth she sticks her tongue out. Believe me though, I’m still trying!
Guess who pee peed in the potty for the first time?! My big boy! Saturday, July 31st right before his bath. While the water was running I asked him if he wanted to pee pee in the potty before he got in the tub & he said “pee pee potty" & climbed up on the toilet very quickly. He was in such a big hurry that I didn’t have time to put his little potty seat on. I just held him over it & he did his business! I was so excited I wanted to scream but I held it in until he was finished. (Didn’t want to scare him into stopping the stream.) :0) I was sooo happy that I practically did jumping jacks in the bathroom. I really tried to make a big MONSTROUSLY HUGE deal out of it so he would be as excited about it as I was. We ran in the living room & told Dada what he just did & TAG made him feel extra special about it too. High fives all around. The works. And while it hasn’t happened again just yet, we are constantly reminding him what he did & how big of a boy he was for doing it. I think I asked him 48,739 times yesterday if he wanted to go use the potty, but each time the answer was no. I’m not pushing it…just going to let it happen as it comes. But in the meantime I am so excited!!
Guess who moved to the sit up side of her bathtub Saturday night, July 31st?! My little sugar poo! In the other side of the tub she was always straining her neck to sit up straight so I figured it was time to turn her around. She loved it too!
Guess who can count to 9 all by himself?! Riley man! Like I mentioned in my last post, he counts everything. But I just thought 5 was as high as he could go. Boy was I wrong! He had some tupperware bowls out playing with them on Thursday, July 29th & he counted perfectly all the way up to 9! I was hoping for 10 once I heard him, but he went back to 8 after he said 9. It was so cute! I am a proud mama!
Guess who rolled from her back to her belly for the first time?! Little miss Averly is now a rolling queen as of Wednesday, July 28th. She has been rolling from her belly to her back for a while but just now perfected it from her back to her belly. My little Rolley Poley.
My sweet angels make me so proud everyday. Whether it’s something really big or really small to someone else, it’s ginormous to me! These two make my world go ‘round & I am so blessed to be their mother. As bad as I want them to slow down with the whole growing up stuff, I love watching them accomplish new things. Way to go, kiddos!


They are so adorable! I still can't believe you have Two children!! Looks like you are all doing great!
ReplyDeleteYay! Way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of big and exciting things happening in your household lately :) So fun.
ReplyDeleteWow look at how much they are both growing and changing. It never ceases to amaze me how much and how fast children can learn new things. They are both just adorable and so smart :)
ReplyDelete