Saturday, August 21, 2010

I wonder if this is a preview of 15 or so years down the road…

Brother & sister both wanting to take the car for a drive.

At first Riley was a little upset that Averly was in “his” car. I mean, technically it was his way back when.

Picture 105

Then he decided he was ok with her sitting in it, but he wanted to show her how to drive.

Picture 110

Yes, that is a drool-soaked onsie on her. I know, I really should put a bib on the poor child.

Picture 112

Once Riley checked her tires (which is what he was doing in the above picture) he took her for a little spin around the house. They had a blast too!

Picture 113

Averly even scooted a little by herself!

Picture 114

Sharing was great but as soon as I got Averly out, Riley jumped right in ready to ride. Sunglasses and all. ;0)

Picture 115

I can only imagine what it will be like when a real car is involved later on down the road.

3 comments:

  1. I dont even want to think about what it will be likein the years to come ha ha ha! kind of scary :)

    cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets just hope in 15 yrs he won't be wearing the pink shades?! JUST KIDDING..he is so handsome! I think these are the sweetest pictures. I can only imagine how much advice he will be giving her when they are 16/17!

    ReplyDelete