
Sunday afternoon we had a crawfish boil for TAG and Josh's birthdays at Brooke & Josh's house. This is a "tradition" that was started last year & we hope to keep doing in the future. We even had t-shirts made for the occasion! The weather was perfect! It was such a nice day. Riley was excited to see everyone. So excited in fact, that he skipped his early afternoon nap! He finally fell asleep around 3 or so and surprisingly wasn't cranky at all...just pooped! I put my camera up before the big crowd of people came, but still managed to get several pictures of Riley with most of the family.
He loved looking at the crawfish crawling around in the cooler!














How fun!! I have never ever been to a crawfish broil but I really think I would love it!!! I love Riley's outfit of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!! How do you look so good so fast?!? lol
ReplyDeleteI'm very disappointed, i really was expecting Riley's outfit to have crawfish on it! :) JK! But I do love the football outfit!
ReplyDelete