I was tagged by Lea Liz at The Roland's, a new blogger friend of mine with a precious baby boy!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Seeing Riley grow & change everyday
2) TAG & Josh's birthday party this weekend
3) Taking Riley on his 1st vacation this summer
4) Getting sleep at night
5) Christmas
6) Paying off my Tahoe
7) Hearing Riley say Mama for the 1st time
8) Seeing Riley's sweet smiling face when I get home from work
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Took a shower
2) Kissed Riley bye before work
3) Worked
4) Made supper
5) Paid some bills
6) Played with my little man
7) Cleaned the kitchen
8) Put Riley to bed
(Exciting day, huh? ;0))
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) Stay home full time with Riley instead of part time
2) Smock things or I wish I had a monogram machine...I have to agree with Lea Liz on this one!
3) Live closer to my hometown
4) Have a pool at my house
5) Have about 5 arms so I could really multitask
6) Cook
7) Find time to work out everyday
8) Build a new house
8 Shows I Watch:
1) Law & Order SVU
2) The Hills
3) Anything on TLC or HGTV
4) Baby Einstein
5) SEC Football
6) The new 90210
7) The First 48
8) I really don't have time to watch much TV, but if I do these shows are about all I watch
Now I tag 8 bloggers!!
1.) Rachel @ Berry Merry
2.) Renee @ Bullfrogs & Butterfly
3.) Merriellen @ The Rigby Adventure
4.) Whitney @ The Crowders
5.) Ashley @ The Zawacki's
6.) Casey @ The Whiteaker Clan
7.) Monica & Ben @ Barefoot in Memphis
8.) Adrienne @ Our Journey of Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment