Monday, April 20, 2009

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed


Saturday night Riley's fever shot back up to 103, but a good dose of Tylenol brought it down almost to normal temperature. We sat up with a cold rag on his head for most of the night. He tossed & turned all night like he just couldn't get comfortable. I felt so bad for him. Sunday morning we had some pretty bad thunderstorms come through. Since it was pouring & I didn't want to get Riley out in the rain, plus he still had a fever, we decided not to go to church. As the day progressed, his temperature kept going down & stayed down through last night. Riley woke up this morning feeling much better. And with no fever! Yay! I'm keeping my fingers crossed though that it doesn't come back. Hopefully he is over it. 

*I just posted a few pictures to a previous post since I didn't have time to while Riley was sick. Also, below are some of Riley & Hartley before he got sick. He was hungry & cranky so they are not the best of him, but so sweet of little Hartley girl.



2 comments:

  1. So glad he is feeling better!!!!! She is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    I cannot do blog headers at all, lol I wish I could but.. here is Kellys blog, she did mine for free! She is really sweet, she was going to start charging to do them but then she said it took the fun out of it!! I am going to have her do a new one for me when I get Brody's Easter pictures in! I might try to do one of my own sometime.. if I ever learn I will tell you:)
    http://kellyandlincoln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete