Saturday, April 18, 2009

Update on the fever

Riley's temperature stayed pretty high all night last night. One time it was all the way up to 103.2. Riley & I slept (what little sleeping we did) on the couch together because he just wanted me to hold him all night. He slept a little better early this morning & seems to be feeling ok for now. His temperature is back down to 98.7 & he still has a good appetite. I guess it just peaks at night. I'm praying for a better night tonight & that the fever will stay down.

2 comments:

  1. we are going through the same thing. Aiden's got up to 104 yesterday we had to put him in a cold bath to get it down. i hope your lil man feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl I hope that he is much better!!! I always worry about fever's... Hope he had a better night last night!!

    ReplyDelete