


By the end of this particular week he was wanting to stand all the time, which meant that we would have to hold him up...almost 24/7. He was also holding his head up so well by this time. What a strong boy! November 10th was my first day back to work. My mom came to my house & kept him so it wasn't too terribly bad. I held it together & didn't even shed a tear. Haha! I was proud of myself. I think I called & checked in every 2 or 3 hours though! Of course the day lasted forever, too. I was missing him so bad. I remember updating my Facebook status to say something about how much I was missing him & Renee, a fellow blogger & friend of mine, wrote on my wall saying that she was the same way her first day back at work but now she actually looks forward to dropping her son off at daycare some days! Looking back, I find so much truth in that statement! Thanks Renee!!
Three days later when Riley turned 3 months old, Hartley Christian was born. Two weeks later Addison Grace was born (on Thanksgiving Day!) These are two of Riley's best friends! He loves the ladies already!


Sweet girls...
A couple of days after Hartley was born, Brooke (TAG's sister) & Josh had their wedding reception in Iuka. They had gotten married the week before in the Dominican Republic. Their wedding was beautiful on the beach! Riley was so excited to see his Aunt & Uncle.



Around this time Riley became very interested in looking at pictures. Pictures of himself & of mommy & daddy are his favorite. It's almost like he is studying them. He will look at one picture over & over. I just wonder what's going through his little mind! He loves to look at the photos on the refrigerator so we move his high chair smack dab in the middle of the floor facing it. That way he can look at them for as long as his little heart desires! He becomes heavy very quickly while standing there holding him & letting him examine the pictures.

Just because I love the look on TAG's face as the drool is about to hit him!



I recently found your blog and love it! You little man is just soooooo cute!!!! Little boys are so sweet aren't they?? How old was he when you first did rice cereal???
ReplyDeleteI love it, he is sooo cute! Glad things have gotten better as far as work goes. Aiden went through the wanting mommy thing too. Now that h likes to play he always wants daddy and wants to call daddy. It's interesting how quickly they learn.
ReplyDelete