Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Riley's 1st Zoo Trip

Well, I am just about caught up to date with these older posts. I'm really kicking myself for not starting this blog earlier. I feel like I breezed through a lot of things in doing so, but I will always have tons of precious memories of my doll baby in my head if not on here. One last "catch-up" post I wanted to do is Riley's 1st trip to the zoo. We went with some of TAG's side of the family on March 22nd, a beautiful Sunday afternoon. This was an amazing day. The weather was absolutely perfect & the little ones had a blast. And the big ones, too! TAG loves going to the zoo. He is ready to go back already & it hasn't even been a month. Sorry there's so many pictures, but you know me! :0)

Daddy feeding Riley some breakfast before we left.
Josh & Brooke on the way there. Poor Josh had to sit in the floor because we ran out of room. Whoops!

My favorite picture of the whole day of our little family :0)Josh with one of his nephews, Luke.
Even though his eyes are closed, I love this one.
Riley with his "Aint B"
Looking at the ponies with Uncle Josh & his niece, Mara.
Riley was more interested in those posts than the hippos! Eating lunch with the monkeys behind us. (They didn't show up very well though.)
Brooke with Luke. How precious is he?! He just started walking about 2 weeks before this!
Poor baby was so tired by the end of the day. But not for long...after a good nap he was ready to go!
Oh, these last pictures remind me...a couple of days before the zoo trip, I put him down for a nap & came back into my room to this...
As of March 20th, Riley can now pull himself up in his pack & play and crib. Guess this means we need to lower the mattress!



1 comment:

  1. I love your posts Riley is just adorable!! I loev all the zoo pics, I cant wait to take Brody when he gets a little older! I love his outfit too, I'm watching one similiar to it on EBAY..lol No I haven't started any rice cereal everyone keeps saying why start it just yet because once I start he wont stop... I think he has maybe started teething a little he wants to try and chew on everything!! Your family is beautiful girl!1 You look so pretty in all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete