
After seeing pictures of baby Stellan wearing these super cute Baby Legs, I just had to have some for Riley! I searched the internet & local boutiques for this particular orange & blue pair, but everywhere I looked was sold out. Finally I found a pair online & snatched them up! Even though Spring has definitely sprung around here & the highs have been in the mid 80's, I couldn't resist these adorable Baby Legs. Riley crawled around the hallway modeling them for me so I could get some shots of them on him. They do keep his little legs from getting carpet burn when crawling on the rug...that will be my excuse to dress him in these leg warmers in the Mississippi summer weather. ;0)




While Riley was 'testing out' his new Baby Legs, he made his way into Mommy & Daddy's room where he made a new discovery...

He found the big jar that Daddy keeps his pocket change in & dumped it out. He wasn't quite sure what to think of all the coins at first, but then he decided that they were fun to play in!

(I know-money is filthy, but I scrubbed his hands after I let him explore.)After a good hand-washing it was time for a snack. We went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather & some grub.



What a wonderful day!



LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah you def need to send a pic to MckMama she will love that!
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute!!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the baby legs! just precious!
ReplyDelete